Spooky Stuff In The Chat Room

The Caz

Project QL Intern
Jul 3, 2006
UK, Lytham
Something really, really freaky just happend in the chat room.

Me, Tess, and Al The Observer we all chatting in the chat room and we were talking about out fav QL episodes. I said that mine was the halloween episode and I couldnt understand why the name of this episode was blocked out on this forum. ATO told me the story behind the episode, which freaked me out, and then something really spooky happend!
Me and Tess both got logged out of the chat AND MSN both at the exact same time. Also, this forum stopped working for a good few minutes. Everytime I clicked a link it would say 'this page cannot be displayed' or whatever. Also, as me and Tess got logged off of everything, ATO who was at work at the time got a 911 call about a road traffic accident at the exact same time, at 6am.
When the forum and chat room started working again we were pretty freaked out, and Tess hassn't come back on-line yet. We just thought we should tell you all.

It was really spooky. I don't get spooked easily, but that got me. They both disappeared at exactly the same instant. And right after I had finished telling Caz about how one should never mention *that* name.

I just love this episode so much... I've never heard of so much bad luck being tied to one particular TV show! The incidents that happen when it's talked about really add to the episode's mystique.

in havent been in the chat room for ages but i used to go in every night with Als Handlink, Asearcher, Samantha Beckett and a few others and it would log me out sometimes as well, but all i would have to do is log back in and its ok.

hmm, i dont know if we ever really said much about the bman episode during my desktop days but if we did i wonder if thats why lathos crashed it....creepola mola! :p

The whole thing was to werid to be a coinsedence (SP?). It affected all 3 of us who were using the chat room, and freaked us all out big time. I'm still freaked out. :(

Hubby Thinks We're Nuts

When I got the QL DVDs with THAT episode, hubby was reading off the names of the episodes from the case. When he got to that one, I screamed when he hit that one saying "DON'T EVER SAY THAT OUTLOUD!!!!!!" He was like..."What?" I explained what had happened and he started laughing saying "You don't REALLY believe that, do you?" When I told him what had happened to other people, he just shook his head. Later that day, he had his starter go out on his car. I told him it was due to saying the episode name and he just looked at me like I was nuts. "It's just a coincidence, Helen."

OK...some people will never learn. But at least he stays enough away from the QL stuff NOT to say the name of the episode anymore.

my best friend and i dont really believe in the curse, but when we first watched it, we out it on her mac laptop instead of her new dvd player just in case for fun, hehe. nothing happened though, but maybe that had something to do with the fact that we had the ending ruined for us by another friend :p

asearcher said:
When I got the QL DVDs with THAT episode, hubby was reading off the names of the episodes from the case. When he got to that one, I screamed when he hit that one saying "DON'T EVER SAY THAT OUTLOUD!!!!!!" He was like..."What?" I explained what had happened and he started laughing saying "You don't REALLY believe that, do you?" When I told him what had happened to other people, he just shook his head. Later that day, he had his starter go out on his car. I told him it was due to saying the episode name and he just looked at me like I was nuts. "It's just a coincidence, Helen."

OK...some people will never learn. But at least he stays enough away from the QL stuff NOT to say the name of the episode anymore.

LOL! men eh?

MY HOUSE IS ON FIRE I JUST SAID THE TITLE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP lol