Where can I get a decent picture of Sam in the Accelerator?

MikeKraken

Project QL Intern
Dec 20, 2002
Canada
mikekraken.canadianwebs.com
Hey all... I've had this tiny, little picture of Sam in the Accelerator Chamber on my desktop on the school computers for the longest time (it shows up just before being replaced by the Penny Arcade cartoon with Scott, since that image is set as Active Desktop [I'm assuming all Windows users (pre-XP) know what this is]), and I want a larger one, that would perhaps be shown perpetually. <G>

Here's what I have right now (before Active Desktop kicks in):
leap2.bmp

This is what is on my Active Desktop:
20011015l.gif

Anyway, can anybody help me out with finding a larger version, nice quality, of the first one? Thanks a bunch!

... Mike. ^_^

Re: Where can I get a decent picture of Sam in the Accelerat

Thanks Brian, but I was actually looking for something like what I already have, just larger. <G> Maybe I'm searching for something that doesn't exist, but if anybody out there finds a larger, good-quality version of that small one I have of Sam in the AC, could you please let me know? Thanks!

... Mike. ^_^

Try the link again Mike, I've made the image atributes smaller but the downloaded image should be the original size.

I just tried the link and the pics don't show up. Here's why:

They are scripted as file:///D:/My%20Documents/HTML%20Files/New%20Site%20Unlimited%20Space/ScottBakula/Sam_Accelerator1.jpg instead of pointing to the server where the images are hosted.

The error is in the webpage itself. Hope that helps!

Welcome back Brian, I hope you had a lovely break.

Thanks for the pointer, teehee, but that's really weird cos the images showed up from my website even though I moved them back to the QL folder on my hard drive. Things just keep getting weirdier and weirdier

:withstupid now I know I'm in The Asylum :helpme

All fixed now Mike (I hope!!!!)

I'll have to take a look then. :)

I can't wait to see it... AND to read your story Sue. :)

Oooooooooh boy it's going to be good... I have a feeling.

MJ