Why'd you delete my post about the Sequel?

electrictroy

Project QL Intern
Aug 26, 2005
How rude.

I came here as a relative newbie, trying to get information about the sequel, and you deleted my post!!!!!

Way to make me feel unwelcome.

Bye.

I don't know why your post was deleted, but anyway, there's a separate section of the forum called "Telefilm, Fanfilm..." that includes posts about the possible sequel and related topics.

Troy,
I don't think that the movement of your post, which was moved to here, wasn't to be rude. I know how it might seem, but I don't think that it was meant to be rude. It was not deleted, but moved to the right spot within the forum in which it was intended to be in.

If you click on your name and do a search for all the posts you have made, you'll be able to see if a post you had made had been deleted or just moved.

We do try to keep the forum in order. I am an admin / moderator and I've had my posts moved as well.

Do please try to understand.

Thanks.

Hun it was not deleted, Brian hardly does that it was probably moved to the section that was more appropriate for it which is the telefilm section. He did that with a thread of mine once as well in fact he did that with several threads because he recently made a few new sections of which they were more appropriate. There is no need to have an attitude like that over something so simply answered, You are of course welcome here.

And no offense but just a suggestion here, try looking around first and then PMing a staff member if you are still concerned Instead of making a thread to ask this question. Its not something the other memebers need to see.

Last edited:
Yes, sorry I thought I'd left a redirect link but guess I hit the wrong button. It's just been moved to the appropriate forum. If you have problems in the future, I'd appreciate it if you'd email the admin(s) directly though instead of posting a message of this caliber. No one here is out to get you or doesn't want you here. We WANT new members and fans to be here.