Wow, Chances Are...

Clara5

Project QL Intern
Nov 6, 2003
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Well, I'm felling pretty weird today since I've watched a movie called Chances Are for the second time in two days, last night. Now, THIS is a kind of movie that I like. I don't know what it is with this movie, but now I just can't stop thinking about it... I just don't know why... I just wanted to share my impressions of that movie, and also wanted to know if any of you had seen it, so maybe I could discuss it with someone else than myself.

Maybe that it is the whole reincarnation thing, or the whole "soul in another person's body" thing ( ;) uh, seems familiar, anyone? *cough* QuantumLeap *cough*), but I just like this movie a lot, and I agree that the acting could be better, but it's good enough for me :b I just think the part where Philipp surprises Alex and Corrinne almost naked in the living room is just hilarious. But that's not all I like about the movie...

Well, tell me if you've seen it, and tell me what you liked most about it, and if you haven't, go rent it right away. You all being Quantum Leap fans, I don't see how anyone here could not like the movie... But of course, I can be wrong.

Well, waiting for you answers,

Clara

Edit: just a few minor corrections...

I know this is an old thread, but as I go through and save these things, I find messages that deserve a response. :b

Actually, I watched this movie on my flight back from Korea... you gotta do _something_ when you're trapped in the air for 12 hours! It seemed to be a typical '80s movie, with a definite '80s Ending... it was all right: nothing too special, but it didn't suck, either. :b I did see the shades of QL that Clara noticed... you'd have to see the film to understand, but there was some Swiss-cheesing in there for sure.

... Mike. ^_^