Recent content by Enterprise

1. Enterprise

LOST Season 4 Premiere!!!

Sooo... anyone watch it? I know there are LOST Fans here! My verdict? 9.5/10, a superb opening to the season that actually seemed to move at a pace, like the last 5 episodes of Season 3 - which is a good thing in my opinion. The flash forwards have been implemented well (Loving Hurley even...
  2. Enterprise

Trying something here...

Any opinions on my Slyar/ Enterprise South Park image? I think it looks ok just need to know if peoples retinas are falling out! :D Any thoughts????? C'mon people lets here some noise!
  3. Enterprise

Shininess of the packaging...

I've got to admit it's quite mesmerising; yet again I am easily drawn into such nonsensical things. Especially S5 - Gold = dazzleness.:hmm [+1 For most pointless topics ever award]
  4. Enterprise

The Ultimate Quiz Of Ultimate Destiny

Here's a quiz thread. Well duh you say? Hence follow the rules; it can be about any quite recent (80's onwards TV Show or Movie (QL can be asked about if you want) if you answer the question correctly - well you get to answer another!!! Big Woop!!! I love exclamation marks!!!!! (Trying to...
  5. Enterprise

LEGO - Quantum Leap Movie

Here's a quick LEGO QL movie I made with my sister and cousin a while back, I think it's funny... do you??? http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZnII6V4XWv0 BTW: Yes the special effects are dazzling aren't they?! :lol
  6. Enterprise

HEROES Season 2...

So anyone watching on Monday? In my opinion this is the best US show since LOST and I love it, Hiro's fantastic and I can't wait untill the premiere!!!!! :bow Thank you Tim Kring and NBC!!! :bow
  7. Enterprise

GCSE Results

Well yesterday I got my GCSE results for the June examinations and to sy the lest i'm quite pleased; 3 A*'s (Resistant Materials, Dual-Award Applied Science), 3 A's (English, English Lit. and RE), 5 B's (Maths and 4 for DiDA ICT) and finally a C for Spanish (Ironic that my Mum's a Spanish...
  8. Enterprise

Scrubs - Season 7

As Scrubs is my absolute favourite non-QL shows ever I just wanna ask if any of the American users watches the show and if they know when S7 will be starting in the US this year.... Favourite quote: "Eaaagggglllleeee!!!!" :hurray:
  9. Enterprise

QL Mag Goodies

Hey everyone! As I've been in Finland for the last week I´ve kinda fallen behind... anywho at the airport I picked up the latest issue of SciFiNow magazine and there is a brilliant 8 page QL retrospective- background, top 10 eps, offshoots and it even mentions Al's Place and the new Leap Back...
  10. Enterprise

Heroes DVD's

Don't know about the rest of you but I loved this show - a LOST beater in my opinion - and am like a desperate junkie looking for his next fix on this set - :D The packaging looks nice aswell, maintaining the brilliant 'comic style' of the titles and credits on the episodes. So any other fanss...
  11. Enterprise

Thrill of the Fight

Hey Everyone, here are the first 4 chapters of a fanfic I've been writing for the last couple of months - well re-writing to be honest, some of you may recognize the odd line as been off my first attempt at fanfic like, 6 months ago, but it's had major overhaul. More will follow soon! :D...
  12. Enterprise

Miami Vice Complete Collection

Like the Quantum Leap: Ultimate Collection that is being released in October, there is also a Miami Vice boxset for 80's fans. Being a huge fan myself i'm ecstatic, except now that's 2 £75+ sets I have to save for. It's a hard... hard world. :realmad...
  13. Enterprise

Scott in New Star Trek DVD collective

Just to let any Scott-a-holics know that he's completed some interviews and episode introductions for the new Star Trek: Captains Log fan collective set just like the Borg and Klingon sets that have been released recently. http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=7633 He does...
  14. Enterprise

Just a quick (yet quite big) question...

I know you've managed to get 33 guest stars so far and that's fantastic, but one question sits in my mind, unless you make this like a 3 day, all0-day extravenganza, how in the world are you gonna get around to interviewing, having talks and getting stuff signed with all of them? And if you're...
  15. Enterprise

Breaking LOST News!!!

I can barely contain the shock and excitement - God I sound like a right geek, oh well.:eek ABC have just made the surprise announcement that LOST will end in 2010, after 3 more seasons of 16 episodes. Running uninterrupted from Spring for 4 months. You can read the article at the link...