GCSE Results

Enterprise

Project QL Intern
Mar 3, 2006
Newcastle, UK
Well yesterday I got my GCSE results for the June examinations and to sy the lest i'm quite pleased; 3 A*'s (Resistant Materials, Dual-Award Applied Science), 3 A's (English, English Lit. and RE), 5 B's (Maths and 4 for DiDA ICT) and finally a C for Spanish (Ironic that my Mum's a Spanish teacher but hey... "¿Qué vas a hacer?!"

Added value came with my job interview at Matalan (A clothing store chain) at 9 in the morning. :hair

I doubt even bears get up at that time. Anywho it went well and I may yet make the move from unemployed student to 'The Salary Earner' dun, dun, dunnnnnn... in 2 weeks when I hear back form them.

Enterprise said:
Well yesterday I got my GCSE results for the June examinations and to sy the lest i'm quite pleased; 3 A*'s (Resistant Materials, Dual-Award Applied Science), 3 A's (English, English Lit. and RE), 5 B's (Maths and 4 for DiDA ICT) and finally a C for Spanish (Ironic that my Mum's a Spanish teacher but hey... "¿Qué vas a hacer?!"

Added value came with my job interview at Matalan (A clothing store chain) at 9 in the morning. :hair

I doubt even bears get up at that time. Anywho it went well and I may yet make the move from unemployed student to 'The Salary Earner' dun, dun, dunnnnnn... in 2 weeks when I hear back form them.

Congratulations on the exam results, and good luck with the job.
:hurray::hurray::hurray:
9am? I start work at 7am!

Enterprise said:

I doubt even bears get up at that time.

lol, I have to drag my butt out of bed at 5am to be on time for a 7am start. Most of the hard work is done by 9. :lol

Congrats on your excellent exam results and good luck with the job. :D