Search results

1. Ziggy

Photos?

Didn't see a thread for this... Anyone wanna post any photos of themselves? I don't wanna sound like weirdo, mind, so I will post some of myself if other people do too. XD It's just interesting to see what Internet friends look like, isn't it? 'Course, you only have to post a photo of...
  2. Ziggy

A Piece of Poetry

I'm a poet. I write a lot of poetry. It's been a long time since I watched any QL. I've been getting withdrawal symptoms. XD So today I wrote a poem ABOUT Quantum Leap. And something else I've been worrying about today. Quantum Leap My favourite TV show is about a man - A genius - Who...
  3. Ziggy

When Do I Tell Him I Love Him?

So. My first crush. Hopefully my first boyfriend. I REALLY like him. I think I do love him. BUT. I've only known him for just over a week. I think he likes me back but I really have no idea. :( I know him over MSN, but he's gonna come down and visit me on the weekend of March 7th-8th, so...
  4. Ziggy

Need QL clips for music video...

I've had an idea for a Quantum Leap music video, but I can't find any clips that I can use. Basically I need all the clips when he Leaps into a woman. I don't suppose anybody could help? :help
  5. Ziggy

I just need to talk to someone about this...

This really is the best place I can think of to talk about this. I can't tell anyone I know in real life, because... Well, when you read it you'll find out. This little tale involves myself and my best friends F, B, E and A, and E's boyfriend G. Okay, here goes. In March I found out that...
  6. Ziggy

QL sigs

Ho hum, here're two QL sigs I made recently. I've foudn that it's actually very hard to make a decent QL sig, but I gave it a shot anyway, and I think these are okay. Your thoughts?
  7. Ziggy

Quantum Leap Dreams

Slightly odd concept, but... Ever had a Quantum Leap dream? I had one the other day, and it was really weird.
  8. Ziggy

Sci-fi/ Fantasy Costume

Okay, so my friend's invited me to her birthday party on the 16th, and it's dress with a sci-fi/ fantasy theme. I was having real trouble trying to decide what to go as, when my dad suggested going as Al. Do you think this is a good idea? if so, how could I do it without any money and...
  9. Ziggy

Oh. Very. Dear.

Dang. This is the first time I've been on here in ages! I really am sorry. I've been busy with other things... Anyway, I just thought I ought to say that I'm back, and am going to start posting again. This seemed the best place to put this. Gosh, I do feel bad!
  10. Ziggy

Hi, I joined yesterday!

Hi, I'm new here. Before I say anything else, I have to admit that I haven't seen all of the episodes of Quantum leap (yet!). I am ashamed. But that can all be changed! And will, just as soon as I buy them all on DVD! Anyway, moving on. I'm from England, and I'm a newbie to QL - I only...