Hi, I joined yesterday!

Ziggy

Project QL Intern
Apr 5, 2007
England
Hi, I'm new here. Before I say anything else, I have to admit that I haven't seen all of the episodes of Quantum leap (yet!). I am ashamed. But that can all be changed! And will, just as soon as I buy them all on DVD!

Anyway, moving on. I'm from England, and I'm a newbie to QL - I only discovered it just before Xmas, when a TV channel was having a Quantum Leap day. I didn't see it for ages after that, and almost forgot about it, but now they've started showing it again every weekday and I'm hooked! My friends find it annoying that I talk about it so much, especially two who hate all sci-fi, so I am so glad I found this forum! And I have to say, I was extremely surprised to see that this username hadn't been taken!

Quantum Leap transformed my life; it now revolves around this programme! :p

I've already said hello to you in the chat, but let me be the first to welcome you officially!

This is indeed the place to share your love of all things Quantum, so pull up a barstool and sit a spell.

Welcome. I've not watched it all either so be careful what you read here so you don't spoil anything for yourself, however I've found that reading bits a pieces here about what I haven't seen yet makes it even more exciting.

I have seen you on the boards already but I don't believe I have given you a proper welcome. So welcome to Al's Place it's great to have you here.

Welcome to the Board Ziggy. Frick on a Stick. The name wasn't taken!! Well here this Mr.... I'm the only Ziggy around these parts!!!!!!!!! lol

Just kidding mate, but I can see this confusing!

Welcome welcome welcome, you're in the right place.

I'm the Irish Leaper around these parts.

Oh, you can tell your friends. Even though Quantum Leap is a Sci-Fi programme, there is very little Sci-Fi in it. Who knows, they could get hooked too. I know non-Sci-Fi fans who love it!

It's miss, not Mr. Don't worry about it though. :p And I don't think my friends would be very receptive; they can be extremely stubborn sometimes. But it doesn't matter, as I can talk about QL on here now! And you're right - it may get confusing!

Welcome to the Board!!

Too bad you'll have to take Ziggy 'The Ego''s crown then lol.
Not seeing all of the episodes is a mixed blessing, the good: you still have loads of new stuff to watch and enjoy, the bad: spoiling it, getting all annoyed there ain't no more coming :( ... it just goes on I tell yah!!!

Thanks for the welcome! As I've been watching the eps on TV, they're all jumbled up in no particualr order, and I'm not entirely sure which ones I've seen and which I haven't! Luckily though, in the past week I have aquired seasons 3 & 4 on DVD. ^^