• Fair

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

alsplacebartender

Al's Place Bartender
Staff member
Ben leaps into the body of an ambitious Hollywood assistant whose famous client, Neal Russell, is in danger. As Ben realizes that Neal's circumstances may shed light on his own, his working relationship with Addison reaches an inflection point.

Rate and review the episode!

Last edited:
Another "good" episode. As stand alone episodes this season's offerings have been fine. Very entertaining but not doing much to unravel many of the mysteries that have been introduced. I guess if one gives up on trying to figure out all the dangling things from last season then what the heck.

I liked the ep, the guest star totally nailed the vibe of the kind of man he was supposed to be.

The emotional resonance between his story and that of Ben and Addison. That scene between Ben and Addison was well acted and pretty powerful.

The whole ep just had a nice energy to it.

I also enjoyed scene between Ian and Rachel, I read the actors are together in real life - I think it shows even though they are playing characters they have natural chemistry together.

We've also learned things about Ian, a savior complex kinda fits even if said in anger and probably exagerated - knowing what we know about what they did in an alternate timeline or perhaps will still do in this one.

We've learned new things about how many of them tick, charactor development is good and I like that all of them are becoming more well rounded and nuanced.

Looking forward to next week