All Podcasts Discussions Great Quantum Leap Podcasts

Check these great podcasts out! If I'm missing anybody, and you'd like to have your own prefix to post anything from your podcast, let me know!

I do know there are at least two other podcasts out there, both of which are part of bigger generalized podcasts that cover a broader range of media, but I don’t know if any of the hosts are active on the forums:

The Waiting Room: A Quantum Leap Podcast is a sub-podcast within Radio Tekkers. The hosts are BenNny and Si, and they started covering the original series in 2022. They’re currently on Season 3.

The Rewatch Podcast covers a number of different shows and movies. They started with Sliders many years ago (they might have actually been the very first Sliders podcast), and they moved on to a number of different shows like Lois & Clark, Heroes and the original QL. They also cover the revival series as it airs, but it’s all part of one huge podcast. So, for example, “Nomads” was the 578th podcast episode. Cory and Tom are the co-hosts for the QL episodes.

I do know there are at least two other podcasts out there, both of which are part of bigger generalized podcasts that cover a broader range of media, but I don’t know if any of the hosts are active on the forums:

The Waiting Room: A Quantum Leap Podcast is a sub-podcast within Radio Tekkers. The hosts are BenNny and Si, and they started covering the original series in 2022. They’re currently on Season 3.

The Rewatch Podcast covers a number of different shows and movies. They started with Sliders many years ago (they might have actually been the very first Sliders podcast), and they moved on to a number of different shows like Lois & Clark, Heroes and the original QL. They also cover the revival series as it airs, but it’s all part of one huge podcast. So, for example, “Nomads” was the 578th podcast episode. Cory and Tom are the co-hosts for the QL episodes.
Ok thank you! I'll see about adding them in as well.

Reactions: Suggie176

We cover various shows as well. Each show has a playlist on YouTube that is designated as it's own podcast inside of YouTube Podcasts, but then on the assorted podcast platforms it's all one mixed bag under Korman Productions Deep Dive TV Podcast.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: alsplacebartender
We were just invited to join and post links as well! I have listened some to the The Quantum Leap Podcast and it's fun. If you're looking for additional casts you can check ours out. We began when the revival first aired. Available on all platforms!

and of course after posting this I went back and skimmed through our first episode... boy that was rough. Stick with us... lol

Last edited: