Songs That Remind You of Our Duo

McDuck

GizmoDuck for PQL Security
Staff member
Jun 4, 2004
Duckburg
I can’t be the only one whose imagination can get triggered by songs. Are there songs that you hear that the lyrics make you think of Sam or Al.

Being one of the original AL-coholics from back in the day, I tend to think of Al often in certain song lyrics.

These aren’t necessarily direct link to the lyrics thoughts, but more “make you think of”.

I have two currently, both Jimmy Buffett songs. And they both relate to all the adventures and tales Al had and shared with Sam.

“Semi-True Story”
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

“Last Mango in Paris”

Here's my Al playlist on Spotify. Just over an hour so far. I have it in kind of an order, going chronologically. So there's a bit of an overall story to it; you can see where he falls in love with Beth and when he comes back and feels betrayed by her. Then trying to work through learning to love again (this is obviously pre-MI, lol).

Here's my Al playlist on Spotify. Just over an hour so far. I have it in kind of an order, going chronologically. So there's a bit of an overall story to it; you can see where he falls in love with Beth and when he comes back and feels betrayed by her. Then trying to work through learning to love again (this is obviously pre-MI, lol).

I love you have an entire playlist. It reminded me of how a couple of friends and I made several mixtapes of songs that reminded us of Al. Alas, after so many years and so many moves, I have no idea what happened to them. I know we had probably about six volumes we had put together. (I am SO showing my age talking about mixtapes. lol)