Still yet another way to thank Brian, Sue, Dermont, Yosh...

mstalanon

Project QL Intern
Apr 30, 2002
Independence, MO
and so many others...

<a href="http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=562&e=15&u=/ap/deadwood_online" target="_new">story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=562&e=15&u=/ap/deadwood_online</a>

Brian (like Sue, "Ziggy", Yosh, "MJ", Helen, Gelf, and all our other website maintainers)... it's stories like that above link that make us so grateful for all the hard work you guys do!

Keep at it. The internet loves ya! LOL!

Matt

Re: Still yet another way to thank Brian, Sue, Dermont, Yosh

*hugs Matt and Brian* Aww thank you! ^_^; I came here and I thought I was gonna be driven away... but all of the nice people here make this more like a family then a community!

Now....all families must have Thanksgiving Dinner right? *points to da turkey* o_o

LOL@Matt

AND thanks for the mention Matt:) AND Brian WOW!! What have you done? My humble site "Site of the Week" 'tis second rate compared to your's. :bow

I came here and I thought I was gonna be driven away... but all of the nice people here make this more like a family then a community!

Really? Funny, that's kind of what I had been afraid of at first too... hence the "lurker" status for a few months. :p

I'm glad I stopped lurking and started chatting. I love all you guys! :)

Aww, thanks Matt-man!

This is such a great place to be - the community is just so encouraging and awesome... 'course I'd never be able to accomplish what's Brian's built here - I'm just happy to be part of the group!

Cheers,
~gelfling

Damon,
I don't think that anyone here (save for Brian - of course) can do a website like what he does! He's great for all the stuff that he does.

MJ

Now, let's all hug Brian and give him candy and stuff! ^_~

Btw, Matt i'm not callin ya a turkey! Don't you see that big Brown Roasted Turkey over there??!?!? *points to it* MMMMM!!! >_>;