What is your favourite Al Handlink?
Is it:
The origanal Handlink
nopic.jpg

The 2nd Handlink
hlink2.jpg

The gummi bear Handlink?
gummi.jpg

My Personal favourite is the gummi bear handlink!

Jeddie

I like the Gummi bear handlink the most but it's a close race between it and the original 1st season handlink. I like that one because there are actually buttons on it! It looks functional whereas the gummi bear handlink looks like a toy - a pretty toy. ;)

:blackeye OUCH! Sorry! I take it back! Don't hit me any more!

I loved all the funky colors. It suited Al's character so well and made it feel just a teeny bit more futuristic. The 2nd Handlink looked like a calculator (which it probably was at one time or another). :roflmao:

The gummi-bear link is certainly the most memorable; it's the one I've always associated with the show. Looking at it more closely, though, I can't help but wonder: Where does Al read the information off of? It doesn't look like it has a screen!

Yeah the gummi is the one i always remember, cause when i saw the season pilot i was like what's that piece of plastic Al's holding? and then i figured out that the handlink has had a few makeovers in it's time!

Maybe on the gummi handlink the words appear inside some of the coloured squares or something, unless Al is fluent in flashing light language, but hey it wouldn't surprise me if he was!