Search results

1. O

Good night dear heart question

So i have a question about this episode. During the scene where Sam is in the main character's room playing records, Al comes in and says something to the effect of "she's not laura, she won't come walking through the door" ( i don't know the exact phrase or name). I have been wracking my...
  2. O

Scott on Kennedy Center Honors

Hi all, Does anyone know where I can find a clip of Scott doing the Kennedy Center honors for Carol Burnett? I found one site, but it was audio only. I'd love to see it as i love Carol Burnett as well.
  3. O

which episode?

which epsidoe was Scott Bakula's daughter in? Just curious and i figured someone here would know! :D
  4. O

Ql 2?

ok, so maybe it was because i had a fever this weekend and watched my QL DVDs, but i had a thought. (again, i was ill and had a fever so maybe it was just the fever) Say they come out with a second QL but leap Sam's daughter from season 5 (trilogy). Say she's on a leap and she gets pregnant...
  5. O

How do I?

So i'm a newbie here and i'm wondering if there is an option for me to be e-mailed when someone responds to a post? Not quite sure how to do that. Also, i have a question that i'm sure has been asked before, but i'll ask again. In season one, episode 2 (star crossed) Sam gets Donna re-united...
  6. O

hello from the great *not so white* north

hello all, I remember the series from when i was a kid and loved it. For christmas this year i got season 2 - 4 (already had season 1 and season 5 is in the mail from amazon while i type this) and had a marathon over christmas. I can't tell you how much i love the show and have been pouring over...
  7. O

convention virgin

ok, so i've NEVER been to a convention before. I love the show and would be interested in going, but i don't know how to go about it. How much are tickets? What about hotels? Can someone give me a quick lo down as i've never been to any kind of convention. I'm also a bit nervous about going on...