Emigrating!

sparkyclarkie

Project QL Intern
Jan 17, 2008
Swindon UK
I was wondering if anyone can help me... I ve been giving alot of thought about emigrating to canada but i ve been looking on as many websites as i can about it but i know you need to have a skilled job, i am a lorry driver by trade, which i know is needed out there (so ive been told) but as im a single mum with two small children its not really possible to do the hours that HGV driving needs.
So I was going to go back to college to start my midwife training again (which i started 13 years ago but gave up after my dad died) But i cant seem to find out if there in need of midwives in Canada.

Basically what i want to know is what professions are they in need of, so i can train in that, i can turn my hands to most things (as you can tell from lorry driver to midwife)

So if theres any canadians out there that could help me id be very grateful. Thanks

I've told my mom that if Barack Obama doesn't become president, I am seriously going to consider moving to Canada. I've pondered it for a few years, but I've only recently been seriously considering the idea.

Joy