Moon landings fake??

mstalanon

Project QL Intern
Apr 30, 2002
Independence, MO
I've been reading a lot of internet rumors and I gotta tell you, my faith in the sixties moon landings were faked... the fact is that we really don't have the technology to survive cosmic radiation that would happen once you pass beyond the final aura of Earth's protective spheres...

It's beginning to make more and more sense.

I'm an alien nut, always looking for more info about extraterrestrials... many sites talk about how NASA astronauts have seen multiple sightings, aircraft being dogged by superior ships, etc...

NASA has tons of still classified documents (some won't be made available until 2026 when all the people that participated in Apollo projects will be dead and noone to blame!), and one I read had a conversation with Armstrong on the surface "of the moon" where he lost his composure about seeing far superior spacecraft harrassing them...

My point is... does anyone believe if we had successful moon landings or not?? The fact of earth orbits are NOT disputed. In fact, they say that the orbits are exactly where the Gemini and Apollo people were!

Matt

I've heard about this, for a couple of years actually... there was a one-hour special on Space about the possibility of the Moon landings being false... I didn't catch it all, but there was considerable evidence against it.

Apparently all you have to do is take your telescope and find the craft and flag of the USA to get your proof. haha... I for one can't afford a telescope, but for those of you who have one (Joy!), maybe you could settle this for us. :b

... Mike. ^_^

:banghead

Matt, you sound like my younger brother in that first post. He does not think that we've been to the moon and he also doesn't think that we can even really get into space. I don't know what planet that he's from, but he's starting to scare me.

You know, I have a hard time believing any of that nonsense. I know that we have been in space. I know that we've been around the moon. I know that we've been on the moon. "One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind."

Don't ask me how I know. I just know. I believe... just like I believe that there is someone - something watching over me, taking care of me and holding me in times of trial.

That should be enough especially with all the other things that we have around proving it.

:banghead

there's been some good sites I've seen where they hyperanalyze the photos taken by the astronauts... and many of them show almost the exact same backdrops, as if they were on a soundstage.

I'm not saying I DON'T believe, only that the strong faith I once had... has been shaken quite a bit.

I would LOVE to see some ultraclose pictures of our moon taken by The Hubble... pictures that you could zoom into with Photoshop or other GOOD editing software to see our artifacts we left up there still sitting there!

Matt