Where to get gummy bear handlink?

AlbertCalavicci

Project QL Intern
Apr 25, 2024
Hey, I've been trying to find a Gummy Bear Handlink that DOESN'T cost $600. Anyone know of any place I could get one?

Hey, I've been trying to find a Gummy Bear Handlink that DOESN'T cost $600. Anyone know of any place I could get one?
I know there's some 3D printing that can be done. But for the real working ones or anything that looks really close to the original, the expensive ones are the way to go. I don't have one myself because of the cost but if I had the money I would definitely grab one of those from replica props.

I know the $650 hurts, but we really put everything we could into it to make it 100% accurate. I've been a fan since 1989. I was able to take pictures from 2 feet away of Deborah Pratt's gummy bear at the Leap Back convention in 2009. We went through episode-by-episode and captured fresh recordings of the sounds from the Blu-rays.

That smart phone case looks cool.

I know the $650 hurts, but we really put everything we could into it to make it 100% accurate. I've been a fan since 1989. I was able to take pictures from 2 feet away of Deborah Pratt's gummy bear at the Leap Back convention in 2009. We went through episode-by-episode and captured fresh recordings of the sounds from the Blu-rays.

That smart phone case looks cool.
So... where is one available?