Recent content by electrictroy

1. E

DON BELLISARIO - what other shows has he done?

I was rather surprised to read the Don is the man behind NCIS (currently on tv). I thought he would have retired by now. What other shows has he done?
  2. E

WHY DO YOU LOVE Quantum Leap so much?

I was just on youtube, watching Quantum Leap intro, and thinking to myself: "Why do I still love this show 15 years after it was canceled?" There are other shows that I watched around that same time period (Buck Rogers, Star Trek TNG, X-Files, seaQuest), but none of them have aged well & I...
  3. E

BOYCOTTING seasons 2/3/4

I see no point in purchasing discs that are filled with crummy music. I mean, if I wanted an inferior-quality set, I could have made my own using a VHS machine. I don't need to spend $50 getting a poorly-made copy; I can do that at home for free. I'll probably buy seasons 1/5 but I do have a...
  4. E

Why was the ending changed?

Original Ending: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdW1aK_SIjY Why? That would have been a PERFECT ending to the series..... along with maybe a quick 30 second caption stating "Al and Beth are happily married." "Sam continued leaping and putting right what once went wrong." Instead we got a...
  5. E

Why'd you delete my post about the Sequel?

How rude. I came here as a relative newbie, trying to get information about the sequel, and you deleted my post!!!!! Way to make me feel unwelcome. Bye.
  6. E

THE SEQUEL - any news?

Please bear with me. I have not visited this forum in almost two years, so I don't know what's going on. Last I heard there would be a Sequel series starring Sam's daughter. Has that project died w/o any interest from the nets or cable channels? ALSO: Which of the season sets feature the...
  7. E

Do the DVDs use the *original* credit openings?

The opening/title sequence for the Sci-Fi Channel shows the opening from season 4 (flashbacks from the previous 3 years). Do the DVDs include the *original* opening for seasons 1, 2, and 3? troy