Question for the Masses

The Someday Man

Project QL Intern
Sep 2, 2002
With the release of the Calavicci Catfights over at Quantum Realities, I've found myself bitten by that ever-so-pesky acting bug.

I'm thinking about stepping back into the role of Sam Beckett for MJ and Aurora's radio plays. However, reading for that role takes a lot of time and patience. I have warehouses full of patience these days. But unfortunately time is in short supply.

So, my question to you all is: If I commit to recording another episode or two, would you still be interested in hearing it?

The more responses to this post, the easier it will be for me to decide.

In Peace,
Shane

:wave
Sam! Sam! Sam! Sam! Sam! :D :D :D :leap

Speaking as a certain Ziggy who shamefully delayed the project for x amount of time in the past. But she promises to be a good hybrid computer...

-Biridox

Ooooo Shane, yes please, yes please! :hurray More Sam YAY :bs :rollin

Of *course* I'd be interested in hearing it! If I didn't know better, I'd say you *are* Sam Beckett. ;)

Oh, uh... *looks about; whispers conspiratorially* About that thing I'd asked you about a couple months ago, you know, the t-r-a-i-l-e-r? Are you still up for it or are you too busy (which I can perfectly understand)? I need to know so I can rewrite it if need be.

Joy

Shane...

Having written a vignette (or two ;) ) for QDL, I have to say I wrote those with your voice in mind! And with one of them being a very big Sam piece, I can't imagine anyone else filling in for you!

:luvya
~gelfling

It's Settled

As soon as I talk with Aurora and MJ, it'll be official. I'm back!

Gelf, I have actually already read most of those lines. They need some re-reads, but it's nearly in the bag for my part.

Joy, I will be happy to record your t-r-a-i-l-e-r. lol Send me the lines at:

chaseminor@adelphia.net

Let's see if we can recapture some of the old magic, shall we? I see Krystal is still in! AWESOME! I wonder how much of the original cast will come back. Everyone chant now: CHRONO! CHRONO! CHRONO!

In Peace,
Shane

Re: It's Settled

Did he even have to ask me??????????
I swear ... this boy...
*thinking about getting a paddle*

Hmm... better not... it might be misconscrewed as something else.

*shakes head*

I'd be : :realmad if he wasn't MY Sam Beckett!

The No. One Shane Devon Fan

Re: It's Settled

HAHAHA... this :withstupid icon reminds me of a T-shirt Johnny Depp wears in "Once Upon A Time In Mexico"... It says "I'm with stupid" and has an arrow pointing down..........

:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

Joy

PS: Thanks SO much, Shane! I've just sent you an e-mail with the lines!

I'll come back, too!

Although I didn't have a huge role (I did the voice of Lothos), I'd gladly stay with the voice crew. I also did some recordings for Zadam in the second episode, but Aurora can't remember if she sent my lines or someone else's. <LOL> :geez :lol :b

Whatever work is there for me, I'd gladly be a part of it! Heck, I bought a new microphone in June just to record the Zadam lines, and haven't used it since. ^_~

... Mike. ^_^

Re: I'll come back, too!

Oh boy.. *chuckle* Methinks we'd all better get cracking then. Hopefully this year will see quite a few more QL audios coming out if Shane has the time.

Ciao!
Aurora