Search results

1. S

Spoiler discussion and speculation following Episode 3

I watched episode 3 again last night. There's a few ideas going around regarding who Hannah could be, she has a common interest in Math and physics like Ben so possibly a fellow traveller or a connection to the future QL project. The writers have already confirmed that she is not a fellow...
  2. S

Scott Bakulas current Media Work!.....

I find it very unusual Scott at the moment is doing literally no media work. Two of his legacy shows Quantum Leap and Star Trek are currently seeing very healthy revivals and having played a huge role in both i'm not seeing him do interviews or talk show appearances. I mean that's a little...
  3. S

What Settings and scenarios would you like to see for Bens leaps in Season 2??

Season 1 has to be praised for some of the more interesting settings they placed Ben in for his leaps, for example Space, in a Time Loop, Earthquake, Plane Hijack and many more. Where would you like to see the producers leap Ben into? In the O.G we saw Sam as a monkey, active war zone in...
  4. S

Press Release for season Finale.....Judgement Day

New press release by NBC regarding the finale of season 1. It doesn't give much away regarding spoilers but it's a heavily weighted leaper X episode and the final confrontation between QL 2022 and future QL...
  5. S

Leaper X Hologram?

He may be leaping blue but is Martinez leaping without help in the form of a hologram? In this last EP16 we see him working alone but maybe being a future leaper I'm assuming his team is using even more advance tech, perhaps linked directly to future Ziggy remotely with neuro implants.
  6. S

Episode 16 - Ben Interrupted (spoiler)

Now this is how you make an episode 👌 By borrowing the best parts from the original show i.e Shock theatre, star light star bright and Evil leaper story arc. A great 10/10 episode which had jeopardy action heavy on the sci-fi elements and a kick-*** storyline.
  7. S

EXCLUSIVE: Ex-Superman Brandon Routh joining Quantum Leap

Amazing news that the show can attract such a name, although not starring in the best Supes film he played the role of the man of Steel really well. In the show he will play Addisons father. Superman Actor Brandon Routh Joins NBC's Quantum Leap He'll play Addison's father in an upcoming...
  8. S

Episode 11- Leap.Die.Repeat

Quantum Leap 2022s first imho 10/10 and stand-out episode. i liked how they pushed the boundaries of the time concept by putting Ben in a loop and he had to figure his way out of his impending 5th death. Good to see great writing and innovative ideas being used in this way, something OG never...
  9. S

Episode Haitus again.

QL returned from its mid season break on 2nd January yet 2 episodes in it's having another 3 week break till episode 11 hits the screens. Why is Quantum Leap breaking again when ratings released after EP 10 Paging Dr Song aired it had lost at over 1 million viewers...
  10. S

What happened to "Centre me On"?.....

It took over half the episode for them to find a lead on where Jason could be whereas in the original QL Al would request to Ziggy "centre me on" whoever he was searching for. That was 1995 supposed QL technology and should be a feature on this 2022 version. Seems as though the tech has...
  11. S

Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam

For a character in the series that apparently the legendary actor Scott Bakula wants nothing to do with they are really doing everything they can in the show to not mention his name :roflmao::roflmao: Sam this Sam that.........its just a matter of time.
  12. S

Who impressed the most in their role???

Initial viewing of the show has been mixed, from critics saying too much exposition and not enough call backs to OG QL but who stood out for you and impressed you the most?? I'll go first, I think Raymond Lee nailed the role of main leaper, he played the forgetful confused character very well...
  13. S

Callback to Al ( Dean) and tribute

I've watched the pilot at least 5 times now mainly to rewatch and hear every callback to the original QL project they mention in the pilot but I have to say what a poor and throwaway scene that was. The comment he simply died last year and also no sorrowful music at the display of his pic on the...
  14. S

UPDATED Feature Length Trailer.

As you all may have seen the new Feature Length Trailer has hit. PeB5cB36imQ Production looks great and the immediate chem between Dr Ben and Addison seems optimistic. We shall see on its development throughout the season.
  15. S

What do you hope they retain from the original show?

We've seen only a handful of images and videos to what is up and coming for the reboot, with that in mind name your call backs of what you want the producers to keep from the OG show. Oh Boy line......blue electric light when leaping...Sammy Joe resolution.....leaping within own...
  16. S

Thoughts about the Trailers......

What does everybody think about the 2 trailers recently released? gz6wjOC0b4M U903-JEIvpc It looks as though Raymond Lee is having fun in the role from the brief clips and the producers are exercising good ideas for Dr Seongs Leaps i.e a Rockstar and an airborne soldier literally taking a...
  17. S

Screen Date set......

Quantum Leap will premiere on NBC Monday, September 19. Check out the official synopsis for the Quantum Leap reboot below. https://collider.com/quantum-leap-reboot-synopsis-release-date-raymond-lee-nbc/
  18. S

Nbc Shows Off First Footage From ‘quantum Leap’ Revival Ahead Of Fall Premiere

Nbc Shows Off First Footage From ‘quantum Leap’ Revival Ahead Of Fall Premiere All you need to know and images of Quantum Leap HQ, what looks like a new modern sleek design of the Handlink in Addisons hand and more goodies 👇...
  19. S

Lack of News on reboot........

It's been a couple of months since casting and for those who cannot sit through 1 hour of Fates wide wheel there seems to be a lack of regular news on the QL reboot. As much as we are die hard fans therr hasn't been the steady flow of updates on the project. News or interviews of cast n crew...
  20. S

First Casting Made: Raymond Lee Cast as Leaper Dr Ben Seong

Quantum Leap: Raymond Lee Set to Succeed Scott Bakula in NBC Reboot There are (potentially) a whole bunch of time warps in Raymond Lee’s future. The Kevin Can F**k Himself actor has landed the lead role in NBC’s in-the-works Quantum Leap reboot. Per Deadline, Lee will play Dr. Ben Seong, a...