Search results

1. J

Quantum leap fan fiction feedback

Hi I am john64 and I am a life long fan of quantum leap and I love the show very dearly. I have written and shared with you all a lot of fan fiction for quantum leap and I would love to hear from people what u think about my work. Please share any thoughts u may have about any story I have...
  2. J

Quantum leap a leap for Sam

A leap for Sam Leap date 2021 (Brand new fan fiction story based on the new series) Dr Ben song risked everything when he used. The quantum leap Accelerator to travel back in time. Now our team's working to find out why. As he leaps between bodies with no memory of who he is He still has...
  3. J

Quantum leap A leap for Al

Quantum leap A leap for Al This story is dedicated To Dean Stockwell March 5, 1936 – November 7, 2021 Who recently passed at the age of 85 of natural causes. May he always be remembered as Al. Chapter 1 Al was sat in Sam's office. Sitting on Sam's leather chair in front of his desk. It...
  4. J

Quantum leap after leap

Quantum leap after leap "You've done it Sam!" Al looks at his handlink to Ziggy he taps the handlink. "You've changed history" Sam smiles looking at Al and in that moment Sam is covered from head to toe in blue bright light and Sam leaps out. After the blue light fades away. Warren was...
  5. J

Quantum leap the house by the Sea

Chapter one In a wash of blue light Sam was leaping through the void of time. In this moment he felt he was traveling through the heavens he had leaped so many times now and had been away for so long he thought to himself for a moment..... "Would I ever leap home?" But he knew there where too...
  6. J

Quantum leap a bump in the night

Hi this is a new fan fiction story written by a Good friend of mine girldanger15 enjoy Chapter 1: Leaping Into Australia Pt 1 Quantum Leap intro for season 6: Theorising that one could time travel within his own lifetime, Doctor Sam Beckett stepped into the Quantum Leap accelerator and...
  7. J

Quantum leap RPG game rules

Basic rules for the game. This is a 2 to 6 player game. One person must be the good Dr beckett. While one person must be Al While the rest of the players are other characters based in the time that Sam has leaped into. One person must be the host of the game and he tells the players the...
  8. J

Quantum leap limbo

Chapter one Audio adventure Please click the link below to listen https://drive.google.com/file/d/116IT0U2v7RXZCHCoFCN6PXBuRAQ9IQKk/view?usp=drivesdk If anyone experiences any problems listening to this audio adventure then please let me know thank you
  9. J

Quantum leap meets Stargate SG-1

When the blue light fades away Sam finds himself in army uniform looking at the most impossible thing he has ever seen. Sam was in complete aww of the wonder Infront of him. General hammond says over the speaker phone. "SG-1 you have a go!" Sam was in aww of the event horizon of the Stargate...
  10. J

Quantum leap journey end

Please note universal studios owe quantum leap and this is fan fiction and free for all to read no copyright infringement is intended. When this story takes place Al has been leaping through time for another 5 years so this episode takes place as the last episode of season 10 if the show had...
  11. J

Quantum leap out of time

Chapter 1 "You're done it Sam history changed mark and Sarah stay together and raise there little daughter together they don't break up and they are both really happy get ready to leap buddy!" Al smiles at Sam looking up from the handlink. Sam smiles and looks at Sarah and he takes Sarah into...
  12. J

Quantum leap frankenstein

Here is a new fan fiction quantum leap story I am writing to I hope you all will enjoy it! Quantum leap frankenstein Leap date March 11 1976 Theorising that one could time travel within his own lifetime, Doctor Sam Beckett stepped into the Quantum Leap accelerator and vanished... He woke to...
  13. J

Quantum leap "imagine"

Quantum leap "imagine" Leap date:- October 9 1980 Theorising that one could time travel within his own lifetime, Doctor Sam Beckett stepped into the Quantum Leap accelerator and vanished... He woke to find himself trapped in the past, facing mirror images that were not his own, and driven by...
  14. J

Quantum leap alternative ending fan fiction re-write to the ending of mirror image

This is a alternative ending to the TV episode "mirror image" this is fan fiction I hope you will all enjoy it! An alternative ending to mirror image a fan fiction re write by me....... Sam says to Beth smiling "Als Alive!" Sam smiles at Beth and Beth looking over joyed with happiness and...
  15. J

Quantum leap continues!

This is a new comic I have written this is part 1 of this new story please click the link below to view it once you view it you will need to zoom in to read. The story is written underneath each picture and the characters speech is done in the normal way I hope you all will enjoy it if you have...
  16. J

Quantum leap the greatest leap ever told!

Chapter 1 With a wash of blue quantum leap light Sam leaps into his next time and place but who will he become next?...... As the waves of blue light flows over Sam when the light fades away Sam finds himself standing near a very long table in the middle and people are sat to his right and...
  17. J

Quantum leap the price of freedom!

Chapter 1 This story is dedicated to Martin, luther king and this story is written with complete respect to his memory to explore the idea of "what if? And is not meant to upset anyone. Plus This story is dedicated to Scott bakula I can't take all of the credit for this story line this...
  18. J

Quantum leap a leap of genius

A leap of genius This story is dedicated to Dean Stockwell I can't take all of the credit for this story line this story line came from a radio interview that Scott did saying that if the show had continued Dean would of loved to have done this story line if the show had continued so with...
  19. J

Quantum leap meets wing commander!

Quantum leap meets wing commander Chapter 1 Theorizing that one could time travel within his own lifetime,*Doctor Sam Beckett*stepped into the Quantum Leap accelerator - and vanished. He awoke to find himself trapped in the past, facing mirror images that were not his own, and driven by an...
  20. J

Quantum leap lock down!

This story is dedicated to all the hospital staff around the world since the outbreak started you all are hero's right now and thank you for your service and your life saving work. Lock down! Part 1 Theorizing that one could time travel within his own lifetime, Doctor Sam Beckett led an...